Client Service & Administration
Susan is uniquely qualified in family office client service. She worked for years directly for one of the founding families of Los Angeles, CA in their high-profile family office, with an emphasis on community service leadership and philanthropy. She led marketing and administration for several of the key leadership executives of Neuberger Berman, a New York investment manager with $280 billion in assets, and served in administration at Latham & Watkins, a global law firm. Finally, as a Registered Dietician she worked at Cedar's Sinai in Beverly Hills, CA.
- BA - Ambassador College, Liberal Arts
- MS - California State University, Nutritional Science
- RD - Registered Dietician
- YMSL - Plano Young Men's Service League
- Foundation Outreach International Embark Mentor
- Former Committee Member, Dallas Children's Theatre
Susan enjoys international travel, volleyball, cooking, and her family.